lundi 27 janvier 2014

All customs Roms crash and reboot. topic




Greetings friends of the Forum. I installed and uninstalled many roms, now appeared a bug that I do not know if it is caused for had made many installed Roms customs. with all the customs ROMs every often and with a simple tasks like opening an app the Xperia ZL crash about 2 or 3 minutes and then reboot. So my question is how to make a Super Wipe from Recovery? I mean clean the whole phone (Except MicroSD) so deleted safely all the data in the internal memory and phone for then I can Installs a rom Stock (*. tft). Right now I already Flashed Stock Rom, through Flashtool, the last versión (.569) and I am testing it to see if the bug is fixed and see if the failure appeared only with the customs roms. I want to make you know that I have used Custom roms Stable and nightlys and both versions crashed and rebooted.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire