Hi everyone!
There are a lot of App Ops installer in the Play Store and I encourage anyone not familiar with flashing to make use of them. However, what these apps do is install the App Ops apk as a system app and the device still needs to be rebooted for the user to be able to start using App Ops. I made this flashable zip for constant flashers like me who will keep losing App Ops with every new flash since the system partition will be re-wiped. i take no credit for this and in fact use the following apps to make this:Both apps are free from the Play Store and anyone can do this on their own that's why I feel like I can share this legally. If I am mistaken, let me know and I will remove this immediately.
Before flashing the attached file, please take note:
There are a lot of App Ops installer in the Play Store and I encourage anyone not familiar with flashing to make use of them. However, what these apps do is install the App Ops apk as a system app and the device still needs to be rebooted for the user to be able to start using App Ops. I made this flashable zip for constant flashers like me who will keep losing App Ops with every new flash since the system partition will be re-wiped. i take no credit for this and in fact use the following apps to make this:Both apps are free from the Play Store and anyone can do this on their own that's why I feel like I can share this legally. If I am mistaken, let me know and I will remove this immediately.
Before flashing the attached file, please take note:
- I have tested this in AOSP ROMs without any implementation of App Ops in their settings menu
- I discourage using this in CM or AOKP-based ROMs since they have their own App Ops implementation and this might cause conflicts
- Always make a nandroid backup before applying this or any other mod
- I assume no responsibility for whatever happens to you, your device or your cat after flashing this. Flash this at your own risk.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire