Hello, I have a droid maxx and coming from a rooted HTC rez I enjoyed my WiFi tethering... A lot. I was hoping for the same on this phone, and I had it on 4.2.2 but I was a soak tester so I lost it. I could no longer root my phone to get my tethering but I found an app that will let you tether on the new droid devices no root on kitkat. Just install app from play. Start app. And your tethered!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ifitether.free
Disclaimer: this app may or may not work for you. I am not responsible if this does something bad to your device. I an not responsible if this app charges you in any way
HAPPY TETHERING:cool:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ifitether.free
Disclaimer: this app may or may not work for you. I am not responsible if this does something bad to your device. I an not responsible if this app charges you in any way
HAPPY TETHERING:cool:
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire