dimanche 26 janvier 2014

Battery saving apps, ROMs n tips topic




Hello guys.
What are your experiences with battery saver apps and moto g?

I'm having some results with Snapdragon Battery Guru and Dimmer to reduce screen brightness. I'm not rooted yet.

I've read about Greenify and certainly gonna try it when get rooted.

Would you share what you have found about saving battery?

What would you suggest?

Any ROM in special? Apps? Tips? Prayers? :D

Does the JB stock rom , with Motorola and Google system apps. drains too much my power?
I'm sure it does more than a custom ROM , but could you tell about this difference? How much more juice would you it save in comparison?

I use low screen brightness, no sync at all, no battery killers like Facebook, but still feel like I could have more battery time from my moto g.

Thanks in advance.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire