dimanche 26 janvier 2014

bugs with SHV-E210K build (i9300 variant) topic




I have Omni booting and running on a E210K (It is a SGS3 Korean variant, only changes are LTE, 2GB and DMB antenna), but some major bugs need fixing. There not much if any device trees for these out there so I have just been modifying the i9300 and it works.

These are probably the major two issues I have for now:

1. without toggling ro.zygote.disable_gl_preload=1 in the build.prop, it won't boot. I saw that this isn't necessary for the i9300, does someone know why this is?

2. Can't adjust the vibration in advanced settings, when I try to adjust it, I just get no feedback. It seems like it is a permissions issue but I have no idea on where to fix this. If I manually edit the values (putting it up to 10+) I can get a haptic reply, so it's definitely working.

Code:


I/ActivityManager( 2466): Displayed org.omnirom.device/.DeviceSettings: +428ms
W/DeviceSettings_Utils_Read( 5375): file /sys/vibrator/pwm_val: 2
W/DeviceSettings_Utils( 5375): file /sys/vibrator/pwm_val not found: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /sys/vibrator/pwm_val: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
W/DeviceSettings_Haptic( 5375): key: vibrator_tuning


My device tree is up over at:
https://github.com/kaijura/android_device_samsung_e210k

Thanks in advance





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire