Flashed my first ROM in over a year, and on my Note 3 no less. Any who I took the plunge into the Temasek custom build (for T-Mobile) and I am not into the new style of Android. So I wanted to ask, is this the direction Kit Kat is going? Or is it CM 11? Or is it just specific to the custom Temasek build?
I ran CM 7 long ago on my HTC G2 and that's more along the lines of what I'm looking for. I love features, functionality and most of all, practicality. I'm less into that flashy stuff. Anyone got any recommended ROMs I should try next?
Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
I ran CM 7 long ago on my HTC G2 and that's more along the lines of what I'm looking for. I love features, functionality and most of all, practicality. I'm less into that flashy stuff. Anyone got any recommended ROMs I should try next?
Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire