Made the mistake of bricking my Att HTC ONE M7. Ive tried everything to revive this damn thing, did loads of research to see if anyone came up with a solution with no luck.
I was restoring my backup phone (Galaxy S2) to convert my mom to an android and get her away from that pile of **** iPhone. I downloaded a philz recovery from the xda app on my ONE for the S2 (which is something I've always had a rule against for this reason).
To make a Long story longer I, for some reason, thought it was for my ONE. Flashed it in recovery (TWRP) "Failed" then I realized what i did. But it failed, I then flashed a bootanimation. "Success"..
Restarted my device but it never came back on. No lights, screen, or response from any combination of buttons.
I guess the recovery flash ,even though it failed, was the nail in the coffin. I just can't believe it died that easy even though it let me flash a bootanimation. Not paying attention just cost me a lot of money and loads of pride.
It shows up qhsusb_dload in device manager. I e-mailed HTC and I'm gonna try a warranty claim. Also talked to someone about Jtag.
If anyone wants to attempt a solution Im game.. I will keep this post up to date with what run around HTC gives if I go that route. If anyone cares...
"IF IT AIN'T BROKE, FIX IT UNTIL IT IS...
HTC ONE Rooted, Unlocked,
Tampered Just a Tad,
Maximus HD 4.4 KitKat
Died an Honorable Death.. due to
Lapse in judgement, temporary
Mental Retardation..
Sent using my HTC One XL backup, fill in,
The ONE I can always count on...
I was restoring my backup phone (Galaxy S2) to convert my mom to an android and get her away from that pile of **** iPhone. I downloaded a philz recovery from the xda app on my ONE for the S2 (which is something I've always had a rule against for this reason).
To make a Long story longer I, for some reason, thought it was for my ONE. Flashed it in recovery (TWRP) "Failed" then I realized what i did. But it failed, I then flashed a bootanimation. "Success"..
Restarted my device but it never came back on. No lights, screen, or response from any combination of buttons.
I guess the recovery flash ,even though it failed, was the nail in the coffin. I just can't believe it died that easy even though it let me flash a bootanimation. Not paying attention just cost me a lot of money and loads of pride.
It shows up qhsusb_dload in device manager. I e-mailed HTC and I'm gonna try a warranty claim. Also talked to someone about Jtag.
If anyone wants to attempt a solution Im game.. I will keep this post up to date with what run around HTC gives if I go that route. If anyone cares...
"IF IT AIN'T BROKE, FIX IT UNTIL IT IS...
HTC ONE Rooted, Unlocked,
Tampered Just a Tad,
Maximus HD 4.4 KitKat
Died an Honorable Death.. due to
Lapse in judgement, temporary
Mental Retardation..
Sent using my HTC One XL backup, fill in,
The ONE I can always count on...
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire