dimanche 26 janvier 2014

Deploying new project ora rgu to new devices. topic




Deploying new rgu to new devices.

Hay guys. I have just got my hands on my first official windows phone device

the LG LGC900

this devices bootloader is unable to be unlocked but it's not so bad.

the good news is that this device has a mfc application and bult in registry editer. something I have never seen on a windows phone before.

using the mfc app I was able to debrand the device from at&t and apply 8 updates in with zune bringing me all the way up to date with latest version of windows phone 7.8
=)

I am also able to use the built in mfc app to unlock the device and apply hack so that the device does not relock when I connect to zune
=)

im not really planning on keeping this device but before I let it out of my hands I want to use it to develop a simple application that will apply project ora to any device with out custom roms and locked bootloaders.

I have my device unlocked and I am able to sideload applications i used wp7 root tools on the device and most things seem to be working well exept some small issues.

the main issue I want to focus on will apply to other devices and that's getiing project ora working. im shure i will fix fixes to the other issues in due time,

ok so right now what i need is an app that will let me apply rgu remotely.

although i can install xap's with windows phone device manager i cant seem to read files from the device.

i have used this method before on another rom and device so i know it will work my only issue is the drivers. or application im using

on the hd2 i was able to apply rgu using the dft bt file transfer application

unfortunately this application wont work on this device. i have also used xbmods provxml deploy application to set rgu on the device but im currently unshure how to make the new provxml out of the rgu i have,


i have an older version of the mod xbmod made for me but now i want to update and relese finished work

project ora.rgu will apply 237 themes all having 237 accent colors to current windows phone 7.8 rom.

the only issue is that some specific registry edits must be removed first depending on your device your installing it on.

so i just want to know if someone can help me apply this huge list of registry edits to my device in some way that it will be easy for everyone to use. because applying these settings manuly is not even doable were talking 5000 lines of code.
if you want to see what project ora has to offer just check my rom in my sig
can anyone help me?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire