dimanche 26 janvier 2014

Errr, phone won't turn on? topic




It all started last night. So I tried to flash the vanir 4.4.2 ROM and the Carbon rom, but none of them worked. I had CWM recovery and it kept giving me a status 7 error. I was soft bricked, so I wasn't really scared. (Yes i used the correct rom, d2spr). I then used Odin and flashed the twrp custom recovery. Still, failed ROM. I then proceeded to just unroot the whole phone, so I went to this thread

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1904099

put it on my 32GB sdcard and plugged it in my 16GB s3. I downloaded the new 16GB with md4 count reset yada yada yada. So it flashed smoothly, and it said succesful. But before it rebooted, twrp asked to flash supersu. I said no and it just turned off. It didn't turn back on. Took out the batter, charged it, did everything. It isn't turning on. Any ideas? I flashed ALL correct ROMs yet this happens.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire