So this is the strangest issue I have ever encountered.
I normally use my Google Calendar for all Notifications, Gmail Sync etc.. S planner normally just runs in the Background without actually doing anything.. And it worked perfectly till I upgraded to 4.4.2 and then suddenly this error started coming up
Whenever I restart my phone its like both these applications completely get reset. S planner becomes the default app for the Calendar and the notifications, sounds, vibrations etc all get automatically turned on.. While all the settings I had in my Google calendar app get completely wiped clean as if it were a fresh install.. All the notification, sounds, vibrations, default reminder time, last viewed and I don't know if I am explaining it right but the week view the appointments/entires get zoomed in rather than zoomed completely out which is what I set it to normally..
So now I have trolled the internet for a solution almost the entire day with no luck whatsoever.. Can anyone give me one? So as to ensure my sanity by days end?
I normally use my Google Calendar for all Notifications, Gmail Sync etc.. S planner normally just runs in the Background without actually doing anything.. And it worked perfectly till I upgraded to 4.4.2 and then suddenly this error started coming up
Whenever I restart my phone its like both these applications completely get reset. S planner becomes the default app for the Calendar and the notifications, sounds, vibrations etc all get automatically turned on.. While all the settings I had in my Google calendar app get completely wiped clean as if it were a fresh install.. All the notification, sounds, vibrations, default reminder time, last viewed and I don't know if I am explaining it right but the week view the appointments/entires get zoomed in rather than zoomed completely out which is what I set it to normally..
So now I have trolled the internet for a solution almost the entire day with no luck whatsoever.. Can anyone give me one? So as to ensure my sanity by days end?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire