Dears,
I am running a Samsung GT-N7105 with CyanoMod 10.2.0-RC1-t0lte
Working very well.
I have updated it to cm-11-20140127-NIGHTLY (4.2.2) using two different possibilities:
- cmupdater
- Rom Manager
On both case, after the first reboot, I saw that the phone doesn't ask for the PIN of the SIM card ....
When I am going to Status, I read this:
Network: Unknown
Signal Strength: 2147483647 dBm 255 asu
Mobile Network Type: Unknown
Service status: Out of service
Mobile network state: Disconnected
IMEI: Unknown
The APNs are completely empty ... There is nothing there ...
And link to my provider (sonera Finland) I don't know what to fill ... And how to fill it.
SELinux is on "Enforcing"
What can I do ?
Thx
I am running a Samsung GT-N7105 with CyanoMod 10.2.0-RC1-t0lte
Working very well.
I have updated it to cm-11-20140127-NIGHTLY (4.2.2) using two different possibilities:
- cmupdater
- Rom Manager
On both case, after the first reboot, I saw that the phone doesn't ask for the PIN of the SIM card ....
When I am going to Status, I read this:
Network: Unknown
Signal Strength: 2147483647 dBm 255 asu
Mobile Network Type: Unknown
Service status: Out of service
Mobile network state: Disconnected
IMEI: Unknown
The APNs are completely empty ... There is nothing there ...
And link to my provider (sonera Finland) I don't know what to fill ... And how to fill it.
SELinux is on "Enforcing"
What can I do ?
Thx
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire