See this Thread HERE by @berrg:
[HELP] Galaxy Note 3 n9005 with KitKat (4.4) HARD BRICKED - FIXED!
We all must have the debrick.img on our sdcard by security. If we have a Hard Brick we can make like this example solved whit success.
I Quote Post #7:
This for another device whit success: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2600869. Is same here. Thanks @shazzl
And this the most important: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2439367
See also this to create the debrick.img:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...0&postcount=45
T999 is a example. This Mod work whit Pit.file partition mmcblk0. This is same on all Samsung devices I think. I only change to N9005_Partial_sys...
PS: All People, make your debrick.img and have it on sdcard by security.
[HELP] Galaxy Note 3 n9005 with KitKat (4.4) HARD BRICKED - FIXED!
We all must have the debrick.img on our sdcard by security. If we have a Hard Brick we can make like this example solved whit success.
I Quote Post #7:
This for another device whit success: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2600869. Is same here. Thanks @shazzl
And this the most important: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2439367
See also this to create the debrick.img:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...0&postcount=45
T999 is a example. This Mod work whit Pit.file partition mmcblk0. This is same on all Samsung devices I think. I only change to N9005_Partial_sys...
PS: All People, make your debrick.img and have it on sdcard by security.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire