dimanche 26 janvier 2014

[Help] Windows 8 & Stealth Inject topic




Hello to the Unknowcheats! I been following this forum as guest for sometime and i saw some discussion about stealth inject but non of them help with my problem.. i downloaded stealth inject by drunken cheeta from some other forum i dont remember but the problem..

I build this injector in Visual Studio 2012, on Windows 7 64bit.
It works perfectly on my PC with win 7 64bit and in my friend's PC with same OS. Also works with win 7 32bit.

But i try to run it on my laptop with Win 8.1 64bit but the game where i try to inject the dll just crashes.. Yesterday i spent all day looking and modifying some small things what could work but none worked.. I dont have any idea what i should do now?

And injector only requires 2012 C++ redist but all PCs got pretty much all available C++ redist packages..





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire