jeudi 30 janvier 2014

HORRIBLE USB data transfer speeds!!!!! topic




Ok, I was ok with the far-less-than-par speeds when pushing files to the phone from the computer connected via USB (2.0 in my computer). When it reached an all new low, this is what you get:

Mind you, the file I pushed is 1.8MB!!!!!!

Code:


$ adb push Dorimanx_2.0.zip /sdcard/ROMS/
3 KB/s (1778643 bytes in 435.309s)


Its not my laptop, I know that for a fact, as I can connect my Galaxy Nexus the same way, and push the same size file, in less than half a second, and I can repeat that over and over again, any time I want.

Anybody else have any insight as to WHY its so damn slow to do ANYTHING on the G2?

Im running stock VS98012B, rooted, debloated, Xposed framework (with 3 running modules), and nothing else special done to the system.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire