Hi,
I have an HTC ONE SV and i tried to flash a stock rom but i haven't any experience with it, and now my device is stucked in boot loading screen.
For what i understand i can install a new stock rom with fastboot because also my recovery mode is corrupted and factory reset as well because when i try to enter it remains in "Loading Recovery Mode boot screen". Could someone help me with a fix and a stock rom for:
K2_UL XC SHIP S-OFF RH
CID - 11111111
HBOOT- 2.19.0000
RADIO - 1.15.49a.00.07
Also i have S-Off as you can see from above and Bootloader Unlocked.
Thanks,
I hope that someone can help me.
I have an HTC ONE SV and i tried to flash a stock rom but i haven't any experience with it, and now my device is stucked in boot loading screen.
For what i understand i can install a new stock rom with fastboot because also my recovery mode is corrupted and factory reset as well because when i try to enter it remains in "Loading Recovery Mode boot screen". Could someone help me with a fix and a stock rom for:
K2_UL XC SHIP S-OFF RH
CID - 11111111
HBOOT- 2.19.0000
RADIO - 1.15.49a.00.07
Also i have S-Off as you can see from above and Bootloader Unlocked.
Thanks,
I hope that someone can help me.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire