I'm now waiting for it to arrive in the mail so I figured I'd ask the few questions I have and get a general idea.
First off is there any difference in the model sold on the play store and the one from T-Mobile? Are there any ROMs that have pie control, I love cm10.2 on the Nexus 7 because of not having the constant home, back, ect. I got the 16 gig model how much space is actually available to the user? And finally in your guys opinion what is the best custom ROM to run, ive been running CyanogenMod since cm6 and since CM11 is still very early on in development, I'm not sure if I wanna ride the nightly train, stability and PIE I guess is what I'm looking for. Thanks in advance glad to soon be a part of the Nexus 5 family.
Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
First off is there any difference in the model sold on the play store and the one from T-Mobile? Are there any ROMs that have pie control, I love cm10.2 on the Nexus 7 because of not having the constant home, back, ect. I got the 16 gig model how much space is actually available to the user? And finally in your guys opinion what is the best custom ROM to run, ive been running CyanogenMod since cm6 and since CM11 is still very early on in development, I'm not sure if I wanna ride the nightly train, stability and PIE I guess is what I'm looking for. Thanks in advance glad to soon be a part of the Nexus 5 family.
Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire