This is my version of crpalmer's kernel with a few additional features:
-DoubleTap2Wake (pulled from flar2's Elementalx kernel, credits to show-p1984 for dt2w)
-force fast charge (credits to chad0989)
-kexec-hardboot support (for use with multirom, credits to Tasssadar for the multirom and the m7 patch I used)
About DoubleTap2Wake:
This allows you to wake the device by double tapping in the bottom half of the screen, just above the hardware keys. To enable or disable, create or edit this file: /sys/android_touch/doubletap2wake . If the file contains a 1, DoubleTap2Wake is enabled. If it contains a 0, DoubleTap2Wake is disabled.
For the rest of the features and changelog, see crpalmer's original cm11 kernel thread.
Thanks: crpalmer for all of his help (before I started on this I didn't even know how to use git), coachcrey for originally inspiring me to do this, and all the other devs/builders here that may or may not know I'm learning from them constantly.
Downloads
Latest version:
5.5.3, 1/27/2014
Source:
Kernel Source
Build Tools
XDA:DevDB Information
jamiethemorris's kernel, a Kernel for the HTC Droid DNA
Contributors
jamiethemorris
Kernel Special Features: dt2w, kexec-hardboot, overclock, fastcharge
Version Information
Status: Stable
Created 2014-01-28
Last Updated 2014-01-27
-DoubleTap2Wake (pulled from flar2's Elementalx kernel, credits to show-p1984 for dt2w)
-force fast charge (credits to chad0989)
-kexec-hardboot support (for use with multirom, credits to Tasssadar for the multirom and the m7 patch I used)
Quote:
init.d tweaks I created some scripts that run on boot (init.d) because I install my kernel so many times that I would go insane if I had to use an installer to configure it each time. By using these scripts and configuration files on the sdcard, I can just configure it once and keep installing away to my heart's content. After installing this kernel, there will be: /system/etc/init.d/99crpalmer run at boot, even if you switch to another kernel. It is safe to leave this file there and to let it run as it only makes changes if the kernel contains "crpalmer" in the version. If run with a kernel that contains crpalmer in the version, it will rename mpdecision so it can't run. If you install another kernel it will then rename mpdecision back so that it will run in the new kernel. In addition to stopping the built-in mpdecision it will allow the following tweaks: CPU Frequencies * Frequencies loaded from /sdcard/crpalmer-cpufreq-min and /sdcard/crpalmer-cpufreq-max * Governor loaded from /sdcard/crpalmer-cpufreq-governor * If you specify either or both of these frequencies, it will lock down all of the CPU frequency controls. I had to do this because HTC overrides them in a script that is run very late in the boot process (thanks HTC!). * E.g. adb shell su -c "echo 192000 > /sdcard/crpalmer-cpufreq-min" * E.g. adb shell su -c "echo 1728000 > /sdcard/crpalmer-cpufreq-max" * E.g. adb shell su -c "echo interactive > /sdcard/crpalmer-cpufreq-governor" Undervolting * + or - value loaded from [I]/sdcard/crplamer-uv * The undervolting in 2.0.23 for FAST binned CPUs would be specified as: * E.g. adb shell su -c "echo -100 > /sdcard/crpalmer-uv" Lightsensor * My light sensor changes didn't sound like they worked well for everyone. If you don't like them you can disable them by: * E.g. adb shell touch /sdcard/crpalmer-stock-lightsensor HTC Colour "Enhancement" * If this file is present then the HTC's colour "enhancement" will be used, otherwise it will be disabled. * If this file contains the string "m7" then it will use one of the colour enhancement that was used in the M7 kernel for a panel most like ours. ** E.g. adb shell touch /sdcard/crpalmer-color-enhancement |
This allows you to wake the device by double tapping in the bottom half of the screen, just above the hardware keys. To enable or disable, create or edit this file: /sys/android_touch/doubletap2wake . If the file contains a 1, DoubleTap2Wake is enabled. If it contains a 0, DoubleTap2Wake is disabled.
For the rest of the features and changelog, see crpalmer's original cm11 kernel thread.
Thanks: crpalmer for all of his help (before I started on this I didn't even know how to use git), coachcrey for originally inspiring me to do this, and all the other devs/builders here that may or may not know I'm learning from them constantly.
Downloads
Latest version:
5.5.3, 1/27/2014
Source:
Kernel Source
Build Tools
XDA:DevDB Information
jamiethemorris's kernel, a Kernel for the HTC Droid DNA
Contributors
jamiethemorris
Kernel Special Features: dt2w, kexec-hardboot, overclock, fastcharge
Version Information
Status: Stable
Created 2014-01-28
Last Updated 2014-01-27
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire