I'm selling my tablet and wanted to erase all my data.
So I used 7zipper and delete everything on my internal storage then I went to Backup & Restore option in settings. Then clicked on "Factory Reset". The PAC-MAN ROM resets and boots straight into CWM Touch with No options just a scrolling bar and Andy's Core spinning clockwise.
It took a while so I thought it was stuck, and held the power button to reset CWM touch. Then it reboots in the same scenario stuck. So I thought resetting into CWM Touch would be a breeze. Wrong! I hold the power button and volume down and does absolutely nothing. I can't get into bootloader and CWM Touch loads with no options just looping like its installing when its not.
Can someone please help me fix this? I'm desperate.
So I used 7zipper and delete everything on my internal storage then I went to Backup & Restore option in settings. Then clicked on "Factory Reset". The PAC-MAN ROM resets and boots straight into CWM Touch with No options just a scrolling bar and Andy's Core spinning clockwise.
It took a while so I thought it was stuck, and held the power button to reset CWM touch. Then it reboots in the same scenario stuck. So I thought resetting into CWM Touch would be a breeze. Wrong! I hold the power button and volume down and does absolutely nothing. I can't get into bootloader and CWM Touch loads with no options just looping like its installing when its not.
Can someone please help me fix this? I'm desperate.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire