dimanche 26 janvier 2014

[Q] How i can make my code undetectable (4 all major developer) topic




Hello,

i try to develope my first own DayZ-Radar :boobies: in C#.
This make a lot of fun! :friday:

But now i need some hints from major developer. :hmmm:

How i can make a DayZ-Radar undetectable for battleye?

For my first try, i got after 5 days an global ban. :owned:
But im not sure, that the radar was the reason for that, cuz i override the (no)grass pointer. I think thats simple to scan for battleye.
First of all, i changed all variables who can unhide my hack (like int coordinate, playerbase, dayzmap, and and and). I give all my variables, methods and internal fields useless names. But what i can do at the next step?

I would be really pleased if you could post me hints and possibly a little c# example of use.

----

Thanx for any usefull post!
Please don't go offtopic.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire