What I want seems pretty reasonable: only search the big company contacts directory when I explicitly ask for it. Most of the time, I only want the various search functions to use my personal directory. The fundamental problem is that I don't want to sift through the 22 Sarahs in my work directory every time I try to voice dial my wife.
I'm like most folks with jobs: I only have about 200 personal contacts that I actually care about and want to call semi-regularly. But I can't deactivate sync on the corporate group of 4000 people, because I do need occasional (mobile) access to various clients, contacts, suppliers, etc.
Is there an app that would give me explicit-only access to the corporate group? Is there a more appropriate forum to ask this in?
I'm like most folks with jobs: I only have about 200 personal contacts that I actually care about and want to call semi-regularly. But I can't deactivate sync on the corporate group of 4000 people, because I do need occasional (mobile) access to various clients, contacts, suppliers, etc.
Is there an app that would give me explicit-only access to the corporate group? Is there a more appropriate forum to ask this in?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire