I rooted on HTC ONE SV
Moonshine s-off
k2cl
Boost mobile
everything was fine till i installed a apk to control system settings then it went into boot loop
i've "adb flashed boot.img from a boost rom and sideloaded it threw CMWrecovery.
It's been flashing system for an hour and a half.
is there a boot, recovery and rom that will fix this problem, even if its stock.
all keep seeing is the recovery and boot.img
i want to put everything back the way it was stock or not
WHAT SHOULD I DID I'M AT A LOSS !!!
Please Help, Thanks in advance
Moonshine s-off
k2cl
Boost mobile
everything was fine till i installed a apk to control system settings then it went into boot loop
i've "adb flashed boot.img from a boost rom and sideloaded it threw CMWrecovery.
It's been flashing system for an hour and a half.
is there a boot, recovery and rom that will fix this problem, even if its stock.
all keep seeing is the recovery and boot.img
i want to put everything back the way it was stock or not
WHAT SHOULD I DID I'M AT A LOSS !!!
Please Help, Thanks in advance
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire