Hello everyone,
So I wanted to go back to stock 4.2.2 from CM11 which went fine, then I updated to 4.3 because I wanted to use a new ROM. Well I messed during the flash and when it booted back into 4.3 I had No wifi, no sound, no calling and if I tried playing a song it would say it wasn't supported.
Then I wiped data/cache and flashed 4.2.2 again, same problem No wifi, no sound, etc. Thought I would try CM11 again, Wifi works but no sound. Flashed 4.2.2 again and now I am here.
I have searched the forums and people have been talking about modems/radios and that could be the problem. But I have no idea where to start because I haven't found much for the SGH-i337M. Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
So I wanted to go back to stock 4.2.2 from CM11 which went fine, then I updated to 4.3 because I wanted to use a new ROM. Well I messed during the flash and when it booted back into 4.3 I had No wifi, no sound, no calling and if I tried playing a song it would say it wasn't supported.
Then I wiped data/cache and flashed 4.2.2 again, same problem No wifi, no sound, etc. Thought I would try CM11 again, Wifi works but no sound. Flashed 4.2.2 again and now I am here.
I have searched the forums and people have been talking about modems/radios and that could be the problem. But I have no idea where to start because I haven't found much for the SGH-i337M. Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire