jeudi 30 janvier 2014

[Q] LG-E971 weak signal topic




Hi everyone.

I was flash Korean Rom in my LG-E971. Really stupid - after reading some post :(. Now whatever I do - flashing stock rom, changing baseband, my E971 signal is very very bad - it drop very often. So is there any thing I could do to fix this problem ? I've read some few post saying that restore your EFS could fix it, but my problem - I didn't make any back up yet :(. So could any of you could share your E971 EFS back up file ?

Thanks for reading and really sorry for my bad English.

Happy New Lunar year everyone :)





2 commentaires:

  1. What i don't realize is in reality how you're
    no longer really a lot more well-liked than you may be now.
    You are very intelligent. You already know therefore considerably in the case of this
    topic, made me personally consider it from numerous numerous angles.
    Its like women and men aren't interested until it's one thing to do with Lady gaga!
    Your personal stuffs great. All the time deal with it up!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Dear, are you truly visiting this web site regularly, if so afterward
    you will definitely take fastidious experience.

    RépondreSupprimer