mardi 28 janvier 2014

[Q] Microphone Issues Like Nexus 5/Not working topic




Issue: LG G2 Microphone sounding muffled and like I'm meters away from it just like the recent issues on the Nexus 5.

Solutions: Speaker phone, headset w/mic and Bluetooth headset.

Tried but unsuccessful solutions: Change build.prop string for noise cancellation microphone to false. Gone to 4.2.2, 4.4.1, 4.4.2. Take Q-Tip and cleaned 3.5mm jack to see if dust or anything else was stuck. Left off for extended periods of time. Let sit in rice just in case of any moisture or condensation shorting mic.

Summary: Mic is muffled and have tried software solutions. I think it has to do with the noise cancellation mic having some kind of short or error. Speaker phone works like a charm but I don't want everyone hearing my conversations. I'm continually trying for a solution. Right now I'm going to be returning to full stock and seeing if that can help at all. I'd rather have a working phone than root honestly.... I've searched for days for solutions here and in the Nexus 5 forum because I understand that the LG G2 and Nexus 5 are a lot alike.

TLDR: Mic won't work and is muffled. Tried a lot of software fixes for G2 and Nexus 5. Any ideas guys?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire