Hi,
I am looking for andriod application that doesn't require root and have close resemblance like Wireshark for windows. There are many packet tracer avaliable but please suggest me which one is recommended and give output like wireshark
The second application that I am searching for is to get all radio messages from mobile antenna, like TEMPS. I should be able to see all abis RF messages how my samsung s4 phone is contacted with BTS. There are some RF applications avaliable for andriod, but they are just giving basic details, like Cellid/LAC or signal strength info. etc. Is there any application out which can log all radio messages with details.
Thank you.
I am looking for andriod application that doesn't require root and have close resemblance like Wireshark for windows. There are many packet tracer avaliable but please suggest me which one is recommended and give output like wireshark
The second application that I am searching for is to get all radio messages from mobile antenna, like TEMPS. I should be able to see all abis RF messages how my samsung s4 phone is contacted with BTS. There are some RF applications avaliable for andriod, but they are just giving basic details, like Cellid/LAC or signal strength info. etc. Is there any application out which can log all radio messages with details.
Thank you.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire