Hello,
I've been having a problem with my SGH-T989, that's been bothersome. At first I thought it was hunted but it has been turning on instantly when connecting it to a wall charger or USB cable.
I first spotted this problem when flashing SlimKat rom, but soon after that I changed to Jedi Mind Tricks JB8 and the same thing keeps happening. I'm probably guessing it's because I formatted the internal storage before flashing? Maybe I have to change the kernel?
Things I've tried:
- Turned off battery saver option
- Changed roms
- Tried both USB and wall charger
- Connected it while turned off and also while on and then turned off
- Exorcism?
Please help! :(
If anybody has the solution to this problem, I would appreciate it if you'd share it!
I've been having a problem with my SGH-T989, that's been bothersome. At first I thought it was hunted but it has been turning on instantly when connecting it to a wall charger or USB cable.
I first spotted this problem when flashing SlimKat rom, but soon after that I changed to Jedi Mind Tricks JB8 and the same thing keeps happening. I'm probably guessing it's because I formatted the internal storage before flashing? Maybe I have to change the kernel?
Things I've tried:
- Turned off battery saver option
- Changed roms
- Tried both USB and wall charger
- Connected it while turned off and also while on and then turned off
- Exorcism?
Please help! :(
If anybody has the solution to this problem, I would appreciate it if you'd share it!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire