dimanche 26 janvier 2014

[Q] Sprint Galaxy S3, Trying to flash Stock ROM, ODIN 3.07, Stuck on sbl2.mbn topic




I attempted to update my rooted Sprint Galaxy S3 via Kies to 4.3, although it did not finish. My phone was on during the initial running of Kies, the phone went into Download(ing... Do not turn off target) mode (Odin)

ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: SPH-L710
CUSTOM BINARY DOWNLOAD: Yes (1 counts)
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
SYSTEM STATUS: Custom
QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE
Warrenty Bit: 0
BOOTLOADER AP SWREV: 1

After sitting for a substantial amount of time Kies states that it needs to do a Emergency Firmware Recovery, I attempt, but isn't able to do so. Assuming it has a problem working with ODIN MODE, I run the alternative method of flashing the Stock ROM to my phone using ODIN 3.07 (in administrative mode/ Windows 8)

I download the ROM: KIES_HOME_L710VPBLJ7_L710SPRBLJ7_329968_REV03_user _low_ship.tar.md5

I follow the guide for putting the ROM into the PDA spot,
when I select the ROM from my folder it shows this:

<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> KIES_HOME_L710VPBLJ7_L710SPRBLJ7_329968_REV03_user _low_ship.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..

I then Start ODIN:

<ID:0/005> Added!!
<ID:0/005> Odin v.3 engine (ID:5)..
<ID:0/005> File analysis..
<ID:0/005> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/005> Initialzation..
<ID:0/005> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/005> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/005> sbl2.mbn

This is as far as it will go.
I've restarted the system and ran it again just as described.
I've reinstalled Samsung USB Drivers
I've looked for another Stock ROM, but the Sammobile.com/firmware downloads aren't available due to the hosting site.


Please, if anyone has had this problem and has fixed it, or anyone that knows why it is stopping at sbl2.mbn contact me here or at dcbstudios@gmail.com.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire