I was running Cromi 4.7 and upgraded to 5.3 today. I also switched over to Hund's 3.4 kernel.
Now, when I change the power setting to performance or eco, the tablet freezes and then restarts (in Balanced mode).
The options I picked during the install process are-
US hunds with experimental tweaks
Software rendering disabled
GPU OC
CPU OV
GPU UV
I can't figure out if I messed something up during the install or if I need to play with the settings in Hunds app. Any ideas?
Now, when I change the power setting to performance or eco, the tablet freezes and then restarts (in Balanced mode).
The options I picked during the install process are-
US hunds with experimental tweaks
Software rendering disabled
GPU OC
CPU OV
GPU UV
I can't figure out if I messed something up during the install or if I need to play with the settings in Hunds app. Any ideas?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire