Hello, guys.
I'm about to smash my phone on the ground. Please, help me.
The problem: it just can't handle 3g connection anymore. Whenever I'm using 3g, the battery drops from like 70% straight to 30 something. In a couple of minutes, just like that. Then it drops to zero, the "shutting down" message appears and right before it turns itself off I can see the battery dropping up from zero to, let's say, 50%. Then I turn on my phone again and the battery is around 40%. I should make clear that using the phone offline or even connected through wifi the battery performs normally. It's only when on 3g mobile data. This was happening with my stock rom and continues to happen with this custom rom I use right now.
What is going on?
xperia P Currently enjoying Honami MW HD V6 (really amazing). The current Kernel version is 3.0.8+ BuildUser @ buildhost) )#1 SMP PREEMPT. Needless to say - but saying it anyway - , it's a LT22i 4.1.2 JB device.
Thank you.
I'm about to smash my phone on the ground. Please, help me.
The problem: it just can't handle 3g connection anymore. Whenever I'm using 3g, the battery drops from like 70% straight to 30 something. In a couple of minutes, just like that. Then it drops to zero, the "shutting down" message appears and right before it turns itself off I can see the battery dropping up from zero to, let's say, 50%. Then I turn on my phone again and the battery is around 40%. I should make clear that using the phone offline or even connected through wifi the battery performs normally. It's only when on 3g mobile data. This was happening with my stock rom and continues to happen with this custom rom I use right now.
What is going on?
xperia P Currently enjoying Honami MW HD V6 (really amazing). The current Kernel version is 3.0.8+ BuildUser @ buildhost) )#1 SMP PREEMPT. Needless to say - but saying it anyway - , it's a LT22i 4.1.2 JB device.
Thank you.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire