Before you all start wondering and cursing swearing on top of their heads, Let me guarantee you I searched the whole Xda forums for a valid solution to my problem. Answer : Nada !
So well now I guess read this : Device Xperia X10i, Locked Boot Loader, Rooted, Installed Jelly bean Rom of Feralab. Device worked perfectly on it. Since yesterday, after waking up, found my device bricked. Symptoms displayed after device got bricked :
a) If connected to wall charger with battery present, device only displays green light for 15 to 20 seconds max and then green light goes off. Then no activity in the whole device.
b) If connected to wall charger with battery absent, device again shows green light (with battery absent that is).
c) Tried SEUS, Answer : After the complete successful operation : Nada Nothing !
d) Tried Flash Tool, Still Nada. Tried flashing Xperia Stock Rom : Replaced System.sin , Header.sin and what not etc. "Even checked No Final Matchup" while flashing. Answer : Nada. !
e) Stock Used is "X10i_3.0.1.G.0.75_CUST-IN_GENERIC_1237-0692.ftf" flashed it. Still Nada ! However, no errors occurred while flashing.
f) Device when trying to switch on, displays green light blinked once, then vibrates and then just goes simply Naaadaa !!!
Nothing at all. Please help. If this helps, I am attaching log file of flashing device via flash tool. Man, device is just bricked. Answer and help appreciated . Thanks in advance.
Since I can't attach link to external log file on paste bin : here's I have uploaded the log file.
So well now I guess read this : Device Xperia X10i, Locked Boot Loader, Rooted, Installed Jelly bean Rom of Feralab. Device worked perfectly on it. Since yesterday, after waking up, found my device bricked. Symptoms displayed after device got bricked :
a) If connected to wall charger with battery present, device only displays green light for 15 to 20 seconds max and then green light goes off. Then no activity in the whole device.
b) If connected to wall charger with battery absent, device again shows green light (with battery absent that is).
c) Tried SEUS, Answer : After the complete successful operation : Nada Nothing !
d) Tried Flash Tool, Still Nada. Tried flashing Xperia Stock Rom : Replaced System.sin , Header.sin and what not etc. "Even checked No Final Matchup" while flashing. Answer : Nada. !
e) Stock Used is "X10i_3.0.1.G.0.75_CUST-IN_GENERIC_1237-0692.ftf" flashed it. Still Nada ! However, no errors occurred while flashing.
f) Device when trying to switch on, displays green light blinked once, then vibrates and then just goes simply Naaadaa !!!
Nothing at all. Please help. If this helps, I am attaching log file of flashing device via flash tool. Man, device is just bricked. Answer and help appreciated . Thanks in advance.
Since I can't attach link to external log file on paste bin : here's I have uploaded the log file.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire