So on occasion I will receive a text message (I think it's MMS but I'm not totally sure) and I will get the notification and an option to download the message shows up. I press the download button and it tries to download for a few minutes and I get a notification "Message not downloaded" and the download button becomes available again. I honestly don't have the slightest clue what is going on. It has happened with messages from multiple people so I doubt it's a problem on the senders side. I have screenshots attached of what it looks like. Judging by the size, I don't think it's just too big to download. Also, I just noticed that the date that the text was revived seems to be from the future. I didn't pay attention to it before so I don't remember if this has been the case every time it has happened.Does anyone know why this is happening and if there is a way to be able to read it? Thanks!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire