El 26/01/14 09:57, Cal Dershowitz escribió:
> Howdy newsgroup,
>
> I'm a little bit bored and have decided to indulge a hobby project. I
But a hobby doesn't means you doesn't RTFM.
You basically failed to provide a server, and a group.
Try something around this:
#!/usr/bin/perl -w
use News::NNTPClient;
$c = new News::NNTPClient("news.aioe.org");
($first, $last) = ($c->group("comp.lang.perl.misc"));
for (; $first <= $last; $first++) {
print $c->article($first);
}
__END__
This will print a lot of articles. That module provides _examples_
as how to get articles i.e. by time.
> Thanks for your comment, and cheers from the great state of california.
Cheers from hell
--
http://www.telecable.es/personales/gamo/
> Howdy newsgroup,
>
> I'm a little bit bored and have decided to indulge a hobby project. I
But a hobby doesn't means you doesn't RTFM.
You basically failed to provide a server, and a group.
Try something around this:
#!/usr/bin/perl -w
use News::NNTPClient;
$c = new News::NNTPClient("news.aioe.org");
($first, $last) = ($c->group("comp.lang.perl.misc"));
for (; $first <= $last; $first++) {
print $c->article($first);
}
__END__
This will print a lot of articles. That module provides _examples_
as how to get articles i.e. by time.
> Thanks for your comment, and cheers from the great state of california.
Cheers from hell
--
http://www.telecable.es/personales/gamo/
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire