mercredi 29 janvier 2014

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][PA-AOKP-CM][endeavoru] PAC-Man AIO 4.3 topic






[B]PAC-man ROM is a combination of the three Super ROMs Available
Paranoid Android + AOKP + Cyanogenmod = PAC-man

Hello HOX users, christmas came a bit too late , but I have a great gift for you :D
PAC 4.3.1, the feature filled AIO ROM. Seriously, all the features that the other ROMs have, this once has them as well :good:

How I built this ROM

I simply downloaded the PAC 4.3.1 repository, and the CM HOX device files, and built the ROM :victory:
That means this is an unofficial build, but is a clean PAC build. If it happens and I add something not found in original PAC, then I'll announce it here.
So, what are you waiting for? scroll down and download the perfect ROM for your device :good:
Oh and please donate to me if you appreciate my work, thanks :D













For features contained in this ROM, please read here. Thanks to MaDc0w for creating those posts about the features :D






Code:




* CM's bugs, which are not much, thanks to Thömy and all other developers who worked hard on defeating the bugs

* Submit a bug

* Submit a patch








Code:




* Download the ROM and GApps (official or PA GApps, both work)

* Reboot to Recovery

* Wipe data/factory reset

* Flash the ROM and then GAapps

* Reboot your phone

* Enjoy








Code:




* Download the latest version

* Reboot to Recovery

* Flash the ROM

* Wipe dalvik cache and cache

* Reboot your phone

* And enjoy the latest version of PAC








Code:




* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty!

* Should your phone suffer any unfortunate accidents, don't blame it on this ROM, nor its developers












If you like my work, then please buy me a beer, and click the "donate to me" button beneath my username on the left. I'd be very grateful :angel:


Help with server costs, and support the PAC team







Code:




* Cyanogen Team, and special thanks to Thömy and all HOX CM developers

* AOKP Team

* Paranoid Android

* PAC-man Team

* Slim Bean

* RootBox

* Carbon ROM

* My thanks go to  razer1224 for the OP, and PAC team for this perfect ROM

* One2thTEXAN and the PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images


















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire