Hey UnKnoWnCheaTs-Community :)
I've taken a look in the I:SS/Coding/Emulator section and saw so many thread about: Update Scripts please/How can I update script/ and more beggings... about this theme. So I thought I am going to update some Cheat Tables and for everyone here. I am not going to update the weapon tables from l0wb1t for 2 reasons:
1.) These scripts are detected by the server log. Which means: If you use it they can see it.. and easly bann you.
2.) These scripts are also working on the thailandisch server files. Which means: The Opcodes and Bytes are the same..
If you want to use l0wb1ts weapon scripts here link: The return of l0wb1t (Multihack) :D
I've tested these scripts on InfiniteZ/Apocalyptic World/Infestation Paranoid.
And also friends tested it too and still worked if some of these things aren't working for these games you probably made somethings wrong.

Here are the scripts:
How to use:

More information how to use isn't usually needed (You just need a brain)!
If you have no clue where to put the scripts/ how to use them. Then here is a download link the the included scripts.
I am working on more. If you guys have an Idea which scripts I could make to just say it. (Currently working on DayTime and Instant Loot)
I get kicked while using speedhack?
onClick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')['show_spoil'].style.display != '')
{
this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')['show_spoil'].style.display = '';
this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')['hide_spoil'].style.display = 'none';
this.value = 'Hide Spoiler!';
}
else
{
this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')['show_spoil'].style.display = 'none';
this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')['hide_spoil'].style.display = '';
this.value = 'Show Spoiler!';
}" />
~Credits:
Freakfrash (Me) for the most work :D.
AceeZ for giving some tipps. :)
DarkLinux for supporting me ;)
++METHOS for supporting me :)
D34Dspy for testing my scripts :)
I've taken a look in the I:SS/Coding/Emulator section and saw so many thread about: Update Scripts please/How can I update script/ and more beggings... about this theme. So I thought I am going to update some Cheat Tables and for everyone here. I am not going to update the weapon tables from l0wb1t for 2 reasons:
1.) These scripts are detected by the server log. Which means: If you use it they can see it.. and easly bann you.
2.) These scripts are also working on the thailandisch server files. Which means: The Opcodes and Bytes are the same..
If you want to use l0wb1ts weapon scripts here link: The return of l0wb1t (Multihack) :D
I've tested these scripts on InfiniteZ/Apocalyptic World/Infestation Paranoid.
And also friends tested it too and still worked if some of these things aren't working for these games you probably made somethings wrong.
IMPORTANT: Don't spam how to use/How can I activate them. Just read the thread then you don't need to.
Here are the scripts:
Speedhack:
Infinite Sprint:
FireInSafezone:
Code:
[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem,2048)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)
aobscan(Speedhack, F3 0F 10 9D 58 10 00 00 F3 0F 10 95 54 10 00 00 F3 0F 5E C1)
label(_Speedhack)
registersymbol(_Speedhack)
newmem:
cmp dword ptr [ebp+00001058],(float)0.1
jng originalcode
mov dword ptr [ebp+00001058],(float)30
originalcode:
movss xmm3,[ebp+00001058]
exit:
jmp returnhere
Speedhack:
_Speedhack:
jmp newmem
nop
nop
nop
returnhere:
[DISABLE]
dealloc(newmem)
_Speedhack:
movss xmm3,[ebp+00001058]
//This script allows you to be faster then other "legit" players.Code:
[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem,2048)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)
aobscan(Infinitesprint, F3 0F 5C 8B A0 0F 00 00 F3 0F 5E C8)
label(_Infinitesprint)
registersymbol(_Infinitesprint)
newmem:
mov dword ptr [ebx+00000FA0],(float)45
originalcode:
subss xmm1,[ebx+00000FA0]
exit:
jmp returnhere
Infinitesprint:
_Infinitesprint:
jmp newmem
nop
nop
nop
returnhere:
[DISABLE]
dealloc(newmem)
_Infinitesprint:
subss xmm1,[ebx+00000FA0]
//This script allows you to have infinite/unlimited sprint.Code:
[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem,2048)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)
aobscan(FireInSafezone, F6 83 84 05 00 00 03 74 07 C6 83 F5 11 00 00 00 80 BB F5 11 00 00 00)
label(_FireInSafezone)
registersymbol(_FireInSafezone)
newmem:
mov byte ptr [ebx+00000584],00
originalcode:
test byte ptr [ebx+00000584],03
exit:
jmp returnhere
FireInSafezone:
_FireInSafezone:
jmp newmem
nop
nop
returnhere:
[DISABLE]
dealloc(newmem)
_FireInSafezone:
test byte ptr [ebx+00000584],03
//Alt: db F6 83 84 05 00 00 03Global Inventory Access:
Code:
[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem,2048)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)
aobscan(GlobalInventory, F6 80 B4 01 00 00 01 57 8B F1 0F 84 E9 00 00 00 8B 45 0C 8B 48 08)
label(_GlobalInventory)
registersymbol(_GlobalInventory)
newmem:
mov byte ptr [eax+000001B4],01
originalcode:
test byte ptr [eax+000001B4],01
exit:
jmp returnhere
GlobalInventory:
_GlobalInventory:
jmp newmem
nop
nop
returnhere:
[DISABLE]
dealloc(newmem)
_GlobalInventory:
test byte ptr [eax+000001B4],01
//This script allows you the access to move items into the GI. (Doesn't
//matter if you're in the safezone or not)SuperJump:
Code:
[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem,2048)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)
aobscan(Superjump, F3 0F 11 85 04 10 00 00 E8 60 6F 13 00)
label(_Superjump)
registersymbol(_Superjump)
newmem:
mov [ebp+00001004],(float)50
originalcode:
movss xmm0,[ebp+00001004]
exit:
jmp returnhere
Superjump:
_Superjump:
jmp newmem
nop
nop
nop
returnhere:
[DISABLE]
dealloc(newmem)
_Superjump:
movss [ebp+00001004],xmm0
//Alt: db F3 0F 11 85 04 10 00 00How to use:
More information how to use isn't usually needed (You just need a brain)!
If you have no clue where to put the scripts/ how to use them. Then here is a download link the the included scripts.
I get kicked while using speedhack?
onClick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')['show_spoil'].style.display != '')
{
this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')['show_spoil'].style.display = '';
this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')['hide_spoil'].style.display = 'none';
this.value = 'Hide Spoiler!';
}
else
{
this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')['show_spoil'].style.display = 'none';
this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')['hide_spoil'].style.display = '';
this.value = 'Show Spoiler!';
}" />
~Credits:
Freakfrash (Me) for the most work :D.
AceeZ for giving some tipps. :)
DarkLinux for supporting me ;)
++METHOS for supporting me :)
D34Dspy for testing my scripts :)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire