Hi everyone,
Just purchased the G2 and I am so impressed with the phone, how unfortunate that it's so under-rated.
One issue so far is not being able to access to the quick shortcuts from long-pressing the volume up/down buttons. Is there an option in settings to turn on/off this feature? I've held the buttons for ages and no luck.
I hope I don't have to return the phone or root and install G2 Xposed. Anyone have any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?
Cheers,
Dave
Just purchased the G2 and I am so impressed with the phone, how unfortunate that it's so under-rated.
One issue so far is not being able to access to the quick shortcuts from long-pressing the volume up/down buttons. Is there an option in settings to turn on/off this feature? I've held the buttons for ages and no luck.
I hope I don't have to return the phone or root and install G2 Xposed. Anyone have any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?
Cheers,
Dave
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire