Hi I'm an Android newbie. I just unlocked and rooted my hTC one max 8088 (China version)
I installed the Google package from here,
but I found my phone ALWAYS shows "Android is upgrading" on EVERY reboot, it takes long time to check every apps I installed on the phone EVERY time.
I finally found the reason, it's said this symptom may gone after deleting "system/framework/com.google.widevine.software.drm.jar"
So I installed Root Explorer and deleted it, but it always re-appear after reboot. So yeh, "Android is upgrading" again and again.
I also tried aroma file manager (even it does not support one max yet), but I cannot locate the file, seems like this file manager entered the wrong partition?
Any idea to delete the system file permanently? Thanks!
Daniel
I installed the Google package from here,
but I found my phone ALWAYS shows "Android is upgrading" on EVERY reboot, it takes long time to check every apps I installed on the phone EVERY time.
I finally found the reason, it's said this symptom may gone after deleting "system/framework/com.google.widevine.software.drm.jar"
So I installed Root Explorer and deleted it, but it always re-appear after reboot. So yeh, "Android is upgrading" again and again.
I also tried aroma file manager (even it does not support one max yet), but I cannot locate the file, seems like this file manager entered the wrong partition?
Any idea to delete the system file permanently? Thanks!
Daniel
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire