I've always been curious about the way the developers/"hackers" actually root/unlock the phone. It seems that many release their rooting/bootloader unlocks but never explain how they did so. Why is that?
It just doesn't make sense that people go through all the work and never explain the how and what...So, my question to all of the bootloader/root developers is; how did you figure it out/get it working/un hard brick/etc. your phone? What exactly did you do to root/unlock your phone?
Note: I'm referring not to the '1-click' utilities that people use, but rather to the people who made them (Just to avoid confusion).
The only resource I've found on how someone unlocked a bootloader is the azimuth security blog post on unlocking the Atrix HD bootloader (I can't post a link)
It just doesn't make sense that people go through all the work and never explain the how and what...So, my question to all of the bootloader/root developers is; how did you figure it out/get it working/un hard brick/etc. your phone? What exactly did you do to root/unlock your phone?
Note: I'm referring not to the '1-click' utilities that people use, but rather to the people who made them (Just to avoid confusion).
The only resource I've found on how someone unlocked a bootloader is the azimuth security blog post on unlocking the Atrix HD bootloader (I can't post a link)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire