THIS IS NOT MY APP, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE!
Hi guys, I found the latest Themer version that works on my Xperia J. I know it's cracked but at least works. I tried some themes and all of them work but they havesome minor bugs. It's a bit laggy on my phone (stock .31) and it doesn't support Walkman as a music source yet. You can try it on other devices, please let me know if it works to update the thread and don't forget to like :) .
The .apk and some screenshots:
DOWNLOAD
Hi guys, I found the latest Themer version that works on my Xperia J. I know it's cracked but at least works. I tried some themes and all of them work but they havesome minor bugs. It's a bit laggy on my phone (stock .31) and it doesn't support Walkman as a music source yet. You can try it on other devices, please let me know if it works to update the thread and don't forget to like :) .
The .apk and some screenshots:
DOWNLOAD
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire