First, thanks for reading this post and thanks, in advance, for any input or suggestions.
One of my free themes has made a very drastic rise in downloads. I am a new developer and am having a little difficulty in getting discovered. I was averaging only a 2-10 downloads a day on this particular app. Then about a week or two ago they jumped to 50-70 downloads a day. But, in the past three days I have gotten around 2000 or more, about 650-690 downloads a day. I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas on things I could try to find out what has caused this dramatic increase. I can't pin point what I may have done differently because I'm constantly trying different things and reaching out along with researching and such. I know the downloads are coming from somewhere, just unsure as to where. Any suggestions?
Thank you for your time.
Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
One of my free themes has made a very drastic rise in downloads. I am a new developer and am having a little difficulty in getting discovered. I was averaging only a 2-10 downloads a day on this particular app. Then about a week or two ago they jumped to 50-70 downloads a day. But, in the past three days I have gotten around 2000 or more, about 650-690 downloads a day. I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas on things I could try to find out what has caused this dramatic increase. I can't pin point what I may have done differently because I'm constantly trying different things and reaching out along with researching and such. I know the downloads are coming from somewhere, just unsure as to where. Any suggestions?
Thank you for your time.
Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire