mardi 28 janvier 2014

New Note 3 user topic




Well I figure I'd check in over here since I picked up a new/used Note 3. Bought it off a guy on craigslist for 0, original box and a new Otter Box Defender. Still have my S4 but I figure for the price I'll give it a go. Don't plan on rooting it, I rooted my S4 and damn, I couldn't stay on the same rom for more than a few days.

Like the Otter Box but hate the belt clip, gotta have a belt clip holster so I picked up the one at Best Buy made by Seidio. I think BB calls it the Platinum series case, love that style for work but I think if I keep the Note I'll order the Seidio Dilex case with holster. Also ordered the Nillkin 9H Hardness Tempered Glass Front Screen Protector, should be here on Thursday.

Now off to You Tube for some video training on this S-Pen.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire