I'm a member of a new wave of progreammers, despite I'm a russian schoolboy. I recently embarked on Android development. My first application is the Refresher of Stories. Its app only for russian users or users who understand russian.
There are many "publics" in the VK where people posts their short and long lifestories. I'd created a site which grabs theese publics and adds new lifestories in his database. My app connects to server and downloads a text which contains all information about lifestory.
The essence of an application is show a random story from site's database. When user presses on refresh-button he sees a random lifestory. Also he can press the favorite-button to add lifestory to his favorite list. Application has back and forward buttons to switch between randomized stories.
User may add his lifestory in app as anonymous and as his nickname, there is special activity for this.
App on Android Market "Рефрешер Историй"
Attachment 2544196Attachment 2544197Attachment 2544198Attachment 2544200
There are many "publics" in the VK where people posts their short and long lifestories. I'd created a site which grabs theese publics and adds new lifestories in his database. My app connects to server and downloads a text which contains all information about lifestory.
The essence of an application is show a random story from site's database. When user presses on refresh-button he sees a random lifestory. Also he can press the favorite-button to add lifestory to his favorite list. Application has back and forward buttons to switch between randomized stories.
User may add his lifestory in app as anonymous and as his nickname, there is special activity for this.
App on Android Market "Рефрешер Историй"
Attachment 2544196Attachment 2544197Attachment 2544198Attachment 2544200
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire