My screen got broken, and I got a new phone from insurance. I was on 4.3.1, and did a CWM backup which was stored in secure area. I used ADB to copy it off to my PC>
I now have my new phone, and it is 4.1.2. I installed CWM, and copied the files from the PC to the Clockworkmod/Backup directory, now on SD card. When I try to restore, I get a MD5 check error. From both backups.
Do you reckon I need to do something special to restore a CWM to a different phone? Or something about the fact it is 4.2.1, and I'm trying to restore a 4.3.1 backup?
Any thoughts appreciated.
I now have my new phone, and it is 4.1.2. I installed CWM, and copied the files from the PC to the Clockworkmod/Backup directory, now on SD card. When I try to restore, I get a MD5 check error. From both backups.
Do you reckon I need to do something special to restore a CWM to a different phone? Or something about the fact it is 4.2.1, and I'm trying to restore a 4.3.1 backup?
Any thoughts appreciated.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire