I can't seem to find anything. Is there a mod out there that lets the GPS Icon show ONLY when the GPS is actively being used? I don't know if anyone is like me or not, but I like to leave GPS enabled for on demand usage, but I do NOT like having a all or nothing GPS icon. I like knowing when the GPS is active or not, but I don't want to stare at the bullseye icon 24/7.
Anyone know of such a mod? I was hoping it would be in G2 Xposed (I just tonight found that you can hide the 4G/3G notification when Wifi is active) but no such luck.
Mods, if this is the wrong section for this question, my apologies. I figured it was more of a Q&A item than a development item.
Anyone know of such a mod? I was hoping it would be in G2 Xposed (I just tonight found that you can hide the 4G/3G notification when Wifi is active) but no such luck.
Mods, if this is the wrong section for this question, my apologies. I figured it was more of a Q&A item than a development item.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire