mercredi 29 janvier 2014

[IDEA] invisible keyboard topic




I hope this is the right section of the forum :angel:

I am an owner of nexus 5, which I love, just as I love Android ... but there is a thing that I never could stand, keyboard ... the size of the keyboard + the navbar occupies more than half of the screen ... it's ridiculous ..
so I thought .. why not develop an invisible keyboard, it must be a swipe keyboard like "swipe" or "SwiftKey flow" or the stock Android...
you can write even without seeing the keys ... I tried to write without looking at the keyboard and it works. .. or at most you could set up a 'opacity adjustable ... maybe through a Swype on the navbar when the keyboard is active ...

In any case, I'm not a developer, so mine is just an idea :)
What do you think?

imagine a see trough keyboard or a totally invisible one with only 4 buttons for critical ops (symbols, numbers etc)
Am i fool?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire