Hi,
so I'm currently running the Lunar-Kernel because I want to have more clockspeed-cteps, lower minimum clockspeed and voltage-controls so that I can undervolt the CPU slightly which saves a lot of battery.
I just realized that it has this stupid Logo2Wake and Logo2Menu-Feature that I don't need and now I want to know how I can disable those or if there is any kernel that supports those voltage and clockspeed-settings but doesn't have these Logo-Features.
Thanks for your time and help in advance!
so I'm currently running the Lunar-Kernel because I want to have more clockspeed-cteps, lower minimum clockspeed and voltage-controls so that I can undervolt the CPU slightly which saves a lot of battery.
I just realized that it has this stupid Logo2Wake and Logo2Menu-Feature that I don't need and now I want to know how I can disable those or if there is any kernel that supports those voltage and clockspeed-settings but doesn't have these Logo-Features.
Thanks for your time and help in advance!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire