My tablet has only ever been off twice, once it went off by itself on 5% battery and the other I decided to switch it off (just for the sake of it lol) and charge the battery. Okay this has happened twice now, both times after a restart the touchscreen didn't want to work at all. The home and power button worked to put the screen on however the capacitive buttons nor the touchscreen wanted to work. So in the end I had to hold the power button for 8 seconds or whatever it is to do a restart - after a restart again everything was working fine.
I have had this tablet for about 3 weeks now and I have used it a lot and I know it doesn't have any issues at all apart from this one. Just confused if I am doing something wrong or if it's just a bug. I absolutely love this tablet so if I get issues every now and again on restart it's not a problem, plus not like I ever need to switch it off.
Has anyone else ever had any issue like this?
Sent from Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition via Tapatalk.
I have had this tablet for about 3 weeks now and I have used it a lot and I know it doesn't have any issues at all apart from this one. Just confused if I am doing something wrong or if it's just a bug. I absolutely love this tablet so if I get issues every now and again on restart it's not a problem, plus not like I ever need to switch it off.
Has anyone else ever had any issue like this?
Sent from Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition via Tapatalk.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire