jeudi 23 janvier 2014

Place to test RPM radar topic




Hello folks,
With all the help available here, I started writing my own DayZ Mod radar. Within about 2 hours of starting to write one, I got a GB from BE (again, this was on the mod). I learned instead to find "No-CD" but BE enabled servers where I could test my external radar without the risk of losing a key. When I was all happy with the program to use, I would run it through an external obfuscator and it would go undetected.

Anyone have any similar methods for testing a program for SA? It doesn't even have to be live. I wish there was some way to take a "screen capture" of the memory at a certain point and then just build my SA radar up from there.

My understanding that it is not so much the reading from memory that BE detects but it was how one goes about getting the process handle. At least that is how Chicken explained it to me. I understand the whole RPM process, just not how BE/VAC goes about detecting it.

Humbly,
Gecko





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire