Guys I need some serious help here.
I am now on 100% stock GB, last time I tried flashing 10.2 ROM it was Helly Bean and it gave bootloop like crazy with A LOT of mount errors, it wouldnt even read SD card nor external card.
So I managed to recover it with original firmware and now I want to make sure I do things right way.
I dont want Helly bean anymore, I am trying to get official CM10.2 which I have downloaded now. So, shall I just get CWM on it with Odin and then wipe data/system etc. and flash 10.2? Or I need ICS/other bootloader or something else too?
Last time I just flashed CWM and CF root from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=788108 do I need anything more before flashing 10.2?
I really need help.
Current build I have: XXJVH
Baseband: XXJVO
Hope to find some help!
Thanks.
-Natalya
I am now on 100% stock GB, last time I tried flashing 10.2 ROM it was Helly Bean and it gave bootloop like crazy with A LOT of mount errors, it wouldnt even read SD card nor external card.
So I managed to recover it with original firmware and now I want to make sure I do things right way.
I dont want Helly bean anymore, I am trying to get official CM10.2 which I have downloaded now. So, shall I just get CWM on it with Odin and then wipe data/system etc. and flash 10.2? Or I need ICS/other bootloader or something else too?
Last time I just flashed CWM and CF root from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=788108 do I need anything more before flashing 10.2?
I really need help.
Current build I have: XXJVH
Baseband: XXJVO
Hope to find some help!
Thanks.
-Natalya
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire