Hi,
I searched for the topic in the Samsung Galaxy S I9000 forum but could not find a suitable thread. So I thought I will ask this question in a separate thread.
I want to know if BLE (bluetooth low energy/bluetooth smart) is supported on Galaxy S I9000. I am running SuperNexus build 1.1 ROM (KK 4.4.2). Do I need any separate binaries or is there any flashable zip which will make BLE work on the device (provided the device's bluetooth chip supports BLE) ?
As I found out from other resources, kernel version 3.4 or later is required to support BLE but, all the current kernels for galaxy s are based on the 3.0 series. Is there a 3.4 kernel which supports a KK 4.4.2 ROM on this device ?
If this question is not relevant in this forum, please feel free to move it to the relevant forum and let me know.
Thanks :)
I searched for the topic in the Samsung Galaxy S I9000 forum but could not find a suitable thread. So I thought I will ask this question in a separate thread.
I want to know if BLE (bluetooth low energy/bluetooth smart) is supported on Galaxy S I9000. I am running SuperNexus build 1.1 ROM (KK 4.4.2). Do I need any separate binaries or is there any flashable zip which will make BLE work on the device (provided the device's bluetooth chip supports BLE) ?
As I found out from other resources, kernel version 3.4 or later is required to support BLE but, all the current kernels for galaxy s are based on the 3.0 series. Is there a 3.4 kernel which supports a KK 4.4.2 ROM on this device ?
If this question is not relevant in this forum, please feel free to move it to the relevant forum and let me know.
Thanks :)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire