Hi guys, I have a weird problem and I need your advice.
My brand new galaxy Note 3 Sm-N900T is having screen blackouts....
Its like after the screen timeout the screen goes off and then when I press the power button it doesn't go back on again.
Or if I turn the screen off it doesn't go back on again... the buttons are working the sounds are on, I can answer calls and everything but the screen is black.
If I play with it (pressing power or home buttons) for a while it comes back on. Sometimes the phone restarts (rarely, I think because i press power button).
I have tried everything from playing with settings to wiping the cache and resetting the phone few times.
It looks like its a software issue to me, or maybe sensor.. but i think that when power button is pressed the screen should turn on regardless of sensors.
I do have the custom S-Case but I had the issue even before I got that.
Now.. I have few choices :
1. Go to t-Mobile and get a replacement.. probably refurbished, not a fact that the problem will away because I heard of lots of people having this issue ...
I of course do not want to do that.. I have this phone for less than a month.
2. Wait for KitKat....
3. install some kind of custom rom and see if problem goes away.
If anyone can help, Id really appreciate it.
My brand new galaxy Note 3 Sm-N900T is having screen blackouts....
Its like after the screen timeout the screen goes off and then when I press the power button it doesn't go back on again.
Or if I turn the screen off it doesn't go back on again... the buttons are working the sounds are on, I can answer calls and everything but the screen is black.
If I play with it (pressing power or home buttons) for a while it comes back on. Sometimes the phone restarts (rarely, I think because i press power button).
I have tried everything from playing with settings to wiping the cache and resetting the phone few times.
It looks like its a software issue to me, or maybe sensor.. but i think that when power button is pressed the screen should turn on regardless of sensors.
I do have the custom S-Case but I had the issue even before I got that.
Now.. I have few choices :
1. Go to t-Mobile and get a replacement.. probably refurbished, not a fact that the problem will away because I heard of lots of people having this issue ...
I of course do not want to do that.. I have this phone for less than a month.
2. Wait for KitKat....
3. install some kind of custom rom and see if problem goes away.
If anyone can help, Id really appreciate it.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire